Tomorrow is Lakers vs. Celtics. I don't follow basketball though. So why mention?
Tomorrow my friend and his friends are going to get together and watch the game in a bar. I've been invited, but I'm not really inclined to go. Sure, hanging out with some folks sounds like good fun but it's for basketball. Basketball as a sport is a bit too mundane for my tastes. Granted, I hate being a spectator in a sport, I much prefer to participate. I prefer to watch people perform music and song, or plays. I'm not much of a sports person. So should I spend the several hours of my day off doing something I'd prefer? Such as work on my project? Or go hang out with some folks and lounge in a bar that'll be noisy and crowded over a Laker game.
The choice is clear: I gonna do what I want! kekeke.
Not much else to talk about, project working, dinner plans and jamming to concert videos. Ciest la vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment